SELECT STATE BELOWAlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
Sounders Tickets to Every Game Sweepstakes
Sounders Tickets to Every Game Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER.
1. Eligibility: The Sounders Tickets to Every Game Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States currently residing and domiciled in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Alaska who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Craft Brew Alliance, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules, including rules regarding eligibility for participation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
2. Promotion Duration: The Promotion begins on February 27th, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 31st, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: To participate in the Promotion:
Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Promotion by completing and submitting the registration form, including a valid email address at www.redhooktix.com (the “Application”). Upon completion and submission of the Application, you will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion.
Hard Copy Entry: Print your first and last name, complete address, date of birth, email address, and phone number on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Sounders Tickets to Every Game c/o BLOC MKTG, 139 W Short St, Ste 300, Lexington, KY 40507
Text Entry: Text the word REDHOOKTIX to 66555 and follow the instructions to submit your entry. You may be required to confirm your eligibility which may require you send additional text messages. Your mobile phone must have 2-way text messaging capabilities. Text messaging and data rates may apply to each message sent or received, so check your mobile phone plan for rates. Participation by text may not be possible on all phone carriers. By using Text Entry you consent to receive text messages from Sponsor. To stop receiving messages, text “STOP” to 66555 and you will receive a final text confirming your request.
Multiple Entries: Multiple entries are allowed, but are limited to one entry per person per day, regardless of entry method.
Limit: Each entrant must have his or her own email address or mobile phone number. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address or mobile phone number. Using multiple/different email addresses, mobile phone numbers, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone number used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a mobile telephone number by the wireless carrier as shown on the carrier’s billing records, or is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and may not be returned.
Prizes: One (1) winner will be drawn two weeks before every Sounders home game and will win two (2) tickets to the next Sounders home game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $1700.00. Should the actual retail value be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash or in any other form.
5. Selection of Potential Winners: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor or an independent third party will randomly select the potential Promotion winner from all eligible entries on or about March 3rd (for 3/19 game), March 17th (for 3/31 game), April 14th (for 4/29 game), April 21st (for 5/6 game), May 5th (for 5/20 game), May 12th (for 5/27 game), May 19th (for 6/4 game), June 7th (for 6/21 game), July 5th (for 7/19 game), July 7th (for 7/23 game), July 28th (for 8/12 game), August 4th (for 8/20 game), August 11th (for 8/27 game), August 25th (for 9/10 game), September 13th (for 9/27 game), September 29th (for 10/15 game), October 6th (for 10/22 game).
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED OR FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Notification and Verification of Potential Winners: The potential Promotion winner will be notified by mail, email or phone on or about March 3rd (for 3/19 game), March 17th (for 3/31 game), April 14th (for 4/29 game), April 21st (for 5/6 game), May 5th (for 5/20 game), May 12th (for 5/27 game), May 19th (for 6/4 game), June 7th (for 6/21 game), July 5th (for 7/19 game), July 7th (for 7/23 game), July 28th (for 8/12 game), August 4th (for 8/20 game), August 11th (for 8/27 game), August 25th (for 9/10 game), September 13th (for 9/27 game), September 29th (for 10/15 game), October 6th (for 10/22 game). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within four (4) days of Sponsor’s sending a notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits that prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be one (1) alternate drawing, after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for a potential winner not receiving a prize notification for any reason.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes, but will not receive any alternate prize or cash value. Prizes are not assignable or nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes or fees associated with a prize receipt or use. Potential winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within four (4) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within four (4) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a potential winner’s disqualification, and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Prizes not claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules within two (2) months of Sponsor’s receipt of the necessary releases and consents will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. If the winner is permitted to include a guest(s) as part of a prize, the guest(s) must be 21 years of age or older and must also complete a Liability release. Should a potential winner be unwilling or unable to accept a prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected, if feasible.
8. Winner List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sounders Tickets to Every Game Sweeps c/o BLOC MKTG, 139 W Short St, Ste 300, Lexington, KY 40507. A winner’s list will be available for thirty (30) days after the Promotion ends.
9. Release: By entering the Promotion, you release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, licensees, sponsors and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, technical or transmission errors, interruptions, failures or delays, unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion, administrative or processing errors, or late, lost or undeliverable mail, e-mail, text messages, phone calls or shipments.
10. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use and publication of his or her name, likeness, biographical information, photograph, voice, opinions and hometown and state in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, including without limitation for the purposes of advertisement in public and on the Internet, without further compensation or other consideration.
11. General Conditions: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. In the event the Promotion is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor may seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any prizes depicted on promotional packaging, point of sale, or otherwise in connection with this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded or received.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or errors in equipment or programming used in association with the execution of the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
13. Errors: If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
14. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Oregon or the appropriate State Court located in Multnomah County, Oregon; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oregon or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon.
16. Sponsor: Craft Brew Alliance, Inc., 929 N. Russell Street, Portland, Oregon, 97227.
If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact email@example.com
I have read the official rules
I would like to receive news and updates from the Redhook Brewery